Sankom Dietary Fibres
What Are Sankom Dietary Fibres?
Sankom Dietary Fibres come in a small box of 12 fruit flavoured chews which taste good as well as doing you good. They are a natural original Swiss product, formulated with fibres, vitamins and minerals to support good health and reinforce the body's natural defences.
They are prebiotic, which means they help the creation of probiotics, the good bacteria that we all need. They are also used as part of many weight-loss programs and diets. If you chew a couple of Sankoms with a glass of water as a mid morning or mid afternoon snack, you will find you feel less hungry. That's because the natural fibre in each Sankom absorbs the water and expands in your stomach making you feel full. Much healthier than a chocolate bar or a packet of chips...
The box is easy to carry in a pocket or handbag so you can get the fibre you need each day without the fuss or boring powders or popping pills.
News and Blogs
- PRESS RELEASE (MARCH 2012) – SANKOM Functional Body Shaper
- PRESS RELEASE FEB. 2012 – Functional Body Shapers + Swiss Diet Kit
- PRESS RELEASE – Swiss Diet Kit – The natural and healthy weight loss solution
- Fibre Intake – 4 Steps to Get Rid of Toxic Weight
- Dietary Fiber – An Essential Ally in Weight Management
- Is your New Year diet a disaster?
- A very high Fiber Diet Can adjust Your Life
- What are the differences between soluble and insoluble fiber?
- What is Dietary Fiber?
SANKOM Dietary Fibers were selected the HOLLYWOOD OSCARS Gift bag. Read More
"I first purchased the Sankom Dietary Fibre Chews at the Organic and Green Show in Sydney last year. After more than 6 months I still keep a packet in my handbag and car for when I feel like that snack in between meals. Taking the Sankom Dietary Fibre Chews stopped my cravings in between meals and helped me go to the toilet more regularly. I highly recommend them and also give them to my children at about 5.00pm to stop them snacking before dinner at 6.30pm. I think they should be available at all retail outlets. "